We Pray! We Learn! We Achieve!
For more information about our top-rated preschool through 12th grade programs, please contact the school office at 517-647-7551 or e-mail Mr. Randy Hodge.
(3/4) Former St. Patrick student will visit school
Colleen (Schoenherr) Plowman, Class of 1996, who has published her first children's picture book, A Mother's Devotion, will be in the parish hall on Friday, March 13 to read to the students.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9:00-9:30 D.K., Kindergarten, 1st grade
- 9:40-10:10 2nd and 3rd grades
- 10:20-10:50 4th and 5th grades
Parents, grandparents, friends and classmates of Colleen are welcome to attend. Please enter through the doors by the gym and check in at the office before coming to the Parish Hall. (If there is a funeral scheduled for that day, the location will be changed.)
All evening athletic contests have been cancelled.
(3/3) Happy Birthday to Daniel Bosworth, Aiden Mosser and Olivia Pung.
The Athletic Association and school will be sponsoring another Scrap Metal Drive on March Saturday, March 28. We need some workers to volunteer for two-hour shifts on that day. Click here for a sign up sheet. Proceeds from the scrap metal drives are set aside to pay for unexpected bus repairs and for the future purchase of a new bus.
(3/3) Blood Donors Needed!!!
The St. Patrick Catholic High School chapter of the National Honor Society is hosting an American Red Cross blood drive on March 31st from 10:00 AM to 4:15 PM in the Parish Hall. To schedule an appointment to donate, contact an NHS member or visit www.redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code: St Patrick. Appointments honored. Walk-ins welcome as space permits.
(3/2) Shamrock Auction Donations
It's time to think about making a donation to the upcoming Shamrock Auction, which will be held on April 18.
- The girls bowling team advanced to the State Finals at the Royal Scott on March 6, 8:00 a.m.
- Three individual bowlers, Matt Jandernoa, Jill Spitzley, and Madison Schrauben also advanced to the State Finals at the Royal Scott on March 7, 8:00 a.m.
- Girls basketball districts begin this week. St. Pat's plays Ashley on Wednesday, March 4 at 6:00 p.m. at Fowler; finals will be Friday, March 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Boys basketball districts begin next week. St. Pat's plays Ashley on Wednesday, March 11 at 6:00 p.m. at Fulton; finals will be Friday, March 13 at 7:00 p.m.
- 5th grade girls basketball tournament will be Saturday, March 14 at St. Patrick Gym. Games are at 10:00, 11:15, and 12:30. Complete information, including tournament brackets can be found by clicking on the event in the calendar at the right.
- 6th grade girls basketball tournament will be on Saturday, March 21 at St. Gerard. Complete information, including tournament brackets can be found by clicking on the event in the calendar at the right.
- Junior High girls basketball: Last game is tonight. Please turn in all uniforms and practice jerseys by Friday, March 6 to Mr. Russman in Room 216.
- Parents Night for varsity boys basketball will be Thursday, March 5.
- Sports banquet will be Wednesday, March 25. Complete information in a prior announcement...see below.
- Spring sports practices will begin on Monday, March 9.
- MHSAA physical cards need to be on file in the school office to be eligible to practice.
- St. Pat's will be hosting the baseball and softball districts in the spring. The date is Saturday, May 30.
- The following coaches have been hired for next year: Varsity volleyball, Heidi Wenzel; Varsity golf, Aaron Thelen; JH Volleyball, Carmen Austen.
- JV and Varsity Boys Basketball
- JV and Varsity Girls Basketball
- Varsity Girls Bowling
- Varsity Boys Bowling
- Please attend to help honor our winter athletes, coaches and parents.
- The main course will be prepared by Mark Simon and crew. Each athlete is responsible for bringing a favorite dish to pass. All people attending should also bring their own place setting (glass, plate, eating utensils). Drinks will be provided by the Athletic Association.
- A donation basket will be passed to help offset the cost of the banquet.
- Students: Reminder to please dress appropriately for this occasion.
Subscribe To This Website
- Please use your real name when you register for this service. All requests are screened, and if it cannot be determined that the request is legitimate, it is rejected.
- You will receive an e-mail immediately after subscribing. You need to click the reply link in that e-mail to finish the process. If you do not see the email in your in box, please check your junk mail folder.
- We will never use your name/e-mail information for anything other than contacting you with school information.