We Pray! We Learn! We Achieve!
For more information about our top-rated preschool through 12th grade programs, please visit the Prospective Families page, contact the school office at 517-647-7551 or e-mail Mr. Randy Hodge.
(5/22) Final figures for the 2015 Shamrock Auction
The financial information has been finalized and the grand total is nothing short of amazing! The 2015 Shamrock Auction netted $110,157.35! Thanks you to everyone who worked at, attended, donated to, or prayed for the auction! See you next year!
(5/22) School newsletter is online
(5/22) Happy Birthday to Kelsey Schneider and Macie Smith. Also celebrating birthdays this weekend are Bella Myers and Joshua Snitgen on Sunday and Mr. O’Brien on Monday.
(5/20) Lost Sheep
We're constantly updating addresses of alumni, but there are always a few that we can't locate. Please take a look at the list on the Alumni Page. If you have current information on anyone on the list, send it to the parish office.
(5/19) There are still about 5-6 openings left for the Baseball & Softball Districts on May 30th. One gate worker, one concession worker, one clock operator....and a couple of others. Please look at the list to see if you can help out.
(5/18) Sport Banquet--June 3
The 2015 Spring Sports Banquet will be Wednesday June 3 at the Knights of Columbus Hall at 6:30. The main course will be provided, please bring your favorite dish to pass and your own place setting. Students, please dress appropriately for this event.
(5/15) Congratulations to:
- The Class of 2015 Valedictorian, Savannah Hodge.
- The Class of 2015 Salutatorian, Jill Spitzley
- Middle school science teacher Mrs. Tricia Winkler who was nominated recently as one of the finalists for the Ionia County Christine Rainey General Educator Award.
Sophomore Abrielle Mason and her mother, Christine, have organized a Relay for Life Team for the school and parish. Everyone is invited to join the team and help fund-raise. Thank you to the Mason family for organizing a team and involving the St Patrick Shamrock family in this wonderful community event!
Team Name: St Patrick Shamrocks
Event: Portland Relay for Life, Aug 1st - 2nd at Portland High School
Link to team page: http://bit.ly/1d2nkbH
The team is called St Patrick Shamrocks and captained by Abrielle Mason. At the team website please join the team, donate to the team, and dedicate luminaria bags. A luminaria bag dedication lights a candle in honor or memory a friend or loved one who has had cancer or in support of a caregiver. Info on t-shirts and other fund-raising coming soon!
Subscribe To This Website
- Please use your real name when you register for this service. All requests are screened, and if it cannot be determined that the request is legitimate, it is rejected.
- You will receive an e-mail immediately after subscribing. You need to click the reply link in that e-mail to finish the process. If you do not see the email in your in box, please check your junk mail folder.
- We will never use your name/e-mail information for anything other than contacting you with school information.