We Pray! We Learn! We Achieve!
For more information about our top-rated preschool through 12th grade programs, please contact the school office at 517-647-7551 or e-mail Mr. Randy Hodge.
Notes and Reflections from Mr. Hodge
St. Patrick Students Do Well on Standardized Tests
People frequently ask me about standardized testing at St. Patrick School. They are usually interested in our test results as well as about the types of tests St. Patrick School students take each year. Here are the answers to the frequently asked questions.
What are the 2014 results of your high school Michigan Merit Exam (MME) and American College Test (ACT)? . >>>>>
(10/22) Used Uniform Sale
- Student Aid Online Application You must DOWNLOAD this PDF and save it to your computer before filling it out. To properly complete the form and ensure the information is recorded correctly, you must open it within Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. (get.adobe.com/reader) DO NOT “view” the PDF and attempt to complete it in your browser. This will result in an unusable PDF and/or improperly recorded information.
- Simplified instructions
- Online info guide
- Student Aid Application---to print out and fill in by hand
- We have a gently used Uniform Sale next week, Tuesday Oct. 21 through Friday Oct. 24 3:30 pm -4:30 pm in Room 208. Please stop by and see the vast collection of uniforms we have. We have amazing prices $1, $2 and $3.
- Pay it Forward Day is Friday October 31, we need help with preparing and serving at all lunches. Please sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0549a8ae2aa7fd0-payitforward1
- Wine Tasting to benefit the PTO, November 20, 2014 at 6:30 Wagon Wheel
- October Minutes, please read we discussed a lot at the meeting.
(10/16) Kidfest Raffle Winners
- 5/6 grade boys basketball--the week of October 27.
- 7/8 grade boys basketball--the week of October 27.
- Girls basketball--November 9.
- Boys basketball--Novemer 16.
- Bowling (boys and girls)--November 16