About St. Patrick High School
We are very proud of our high school! Portland St. Patrick is the only high school in the diocese which is fully supported by a single parish. Our students consistently score the highest of any other school in the area on standardized testing; 100% of our students graduate and over 98% of them go on to college.
- 70% of the class were named as CMAC Scholar Athletes
- 50% of the class graduated with a weighted GPA higher than a 4.0
- 60% graduated with honors (3.790 GPA or higher)
- They received over $410,000 (an average of more than $20,500 per graduate) in combined scholarship money for the college they plan on attending in the fall.
- They also received a combined total of $663,650 in scholarship money from all colleges they applied to ($33,182 per graduate).
Bus transportation is provided by Portland Public Schools. If you have question, please contact the bus garage at 647-2993.
High school students who will be riding the bus should contact the bus garage to notify them and make arrangements.
The Hot Lunch program is provided by Portland Food Service. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school. The cost for high school students is $2.75 per day. Cold lunch students can purchase milk for $ .60.
Hot Lunch Service will be provided to St. Patrick School through Portland Food Service by Chartwells. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school.
- Elementary student price is $2.50 per day.
- Middle/high school student price is $2.75 per day.
- Cold lunch students may purchase milk for $.60.
Each child has their own computerized lunch account. Cash or checks may be applied at any time to this account. Please make checks out to Portland Food Service (PFS). Elementary please send money in a clearly marked envelope to your classroom teacher. Middle/high school students SHOULD bring their money to the cafeteria.
- High and Middle School 11:00 - 11:30
- Grades 2-5 11:40 - 12:25
- Grades DK-1 11:45 - 12:30