St. Patrick Latchkey Program (Before & After School Care)
The Latchkey program takes place in Room 209.
Latchkey Child Information form and Latchkey Immunization Verification form are located on the Documents/Forms page.
The morning program operates from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the beginning of each school day. Free time activities, such as, games, crayons and paper, and age appropriate videos are provided for use. For those students interested in reading or homework, a quiet area is also provided.
- 6:30-8:30 a.m. cost is $4.00 per day/per student
- 7:30-8:30 a.m. cost is $3.00 per day/per student
The afternoon program operates from 3:45 p.m. to 6 p.m. after each school day. Opportunities for student initiated activities are also provided in the afternoon latchkey, but there are more structured staff initiated activities than in the morning latchkey. Snack time will be at approximately 4:00 with a prayer said before snack. Quiet time after the snack, from about 4:00 to 5:00, allows the opportunity for students to read, do homework, color, or debrief about their day. The remainder of the time may be spent on play and social activities. This will include indoor games and other age appropriate activities. Outdoor activities may also be provided, weather permitting.
- For students picked up by 4:45 p.m. the cost is $3.00 per day/per student
- For students picked up after 4:45 p.m. the cost is $4.00 per day/per student
- After school Latchkey closes at 6:00 p.m. You will be charged a late fee of $1 per minute/per child after 6:00.
- All forms must be on file with the supervisor before a student may attend the Latchkey Program.