The Class of 2017
On May 21, 2017, the Class of 2017 became the newest alumni at St. Patrick School.
- 15 are members of the National Honor Society.
- 15 were recognized as CMAC Scholar Athletes meaning they had at least a 3.4 GPA and lettered in at least two sports.
- 18 out of the 20 plan to go on to higher education. They will attend 11 different colleges and universities.
- One will enter the workforce and one has enlisted in the U.S. Army.
- Two have signed National Letters of Intent to participate in college athletics.
- 12 are graduating with honors (3.79 GPA or higher) with seven of those having a weighted 4.0 GPA or higher.
- They were offered a total of $793,330 in scholarship money over the next four years. They have accepted $314,000 of that money from the schools they plan on attending in the fall.