About St. Patrick High School
We are very proud of our high school! Portland St. Patrick is the only high school in the diocese which is fully supported by a single parish. Our students consistently score the highest of any other school in the area on standardized testing; 100% of our students graduate and over 98% of them go on to college.
- 14 of the 26 students are members of the National Honor Society.
- 13 were recognized as CMAC Scholar Athletes meaning they had at least a 3.4 GPA and lettered in at least two sports, one of which was in their senior year.
- 24 out of the 26 plan to go on to higher education with two working on apprenticeships.
- One has signed a National Letter of Intent to participate in college softball Franciscan University of Steubenville.
- 10 are graduating with honors (3.79 GPA or higher) with seven of those having a weighted 4.0 GPA or higher. 24 have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- They were offered a total of $270,000 in scholarship money. They have accepted approximately $100,000 of that money from the schools they plan on attending in the fall.
Bus transportation is provided by Portland Public Schools. If you have question, please contact the bus garage at 647-2993.
High school students who will be riding the bus should contact the bus garage to notify them and make arrangements.
The Hot Lunch program is provided by Portland Food Service. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school. The cost for high school students is $2.85 per day. Cold lunch students can purchase milk for $ .60.
Hot Lunch Service will be provided to St. Patrick School through Portland Food Service by Chartwells. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school.
- Elementary student price is $2.60 per day.
- Middle/high school student price is $2.85 per day.
- Cold lunch students may purchase milk for $.60.
Each child has their own computerized lunch account. Cash or checks may be applied at any time to this account. Please make checks out to Portland Food Service (PFS). Elementary please send money in a clearly marked envelope to your classroom teacher. Middle/high school students SHOULD bring their money to the cafeteria.
- High School 11:07 - 11:34
- Middle School 11:09 - 11:37
- Grades DK-5 11:50 - 12:35